Monday, June 22, 2009

Who's your daddy?

While is was way too HOT yesterday, it was a really great day at our house! Todd and the girls got in the pool early, J and Sue came over with Kennedy (Sue and I are both pregnant and due in a few weeks). I think the boys really got to enjoy their day. I even made banana pudding and chocolate pie.
Just a few things the girls and I are grateful for...
~"Daddy" is not just a name for Todd, it is the thing he takes most pride in. He's goes above and beyond and it shows in how much Grace and Madison love him.
~ The days that he takes them to hit balls at the driving range or to play basketball (he's the only one that ever has his little girl tagging along)
~ The way he has to call Grace when goes to Nana's and then gets upset if she's too busy to talk
~ The way he makes me laugh and drives me nuts all at the same time - most of all, the way he is patient with me when I need it most and his ability to let me vent and not fight back just because he can
~ While I don't care for his over-the-top, manic cleaning spree's I do appreciate that he does laundry, vacuums and empties the dishwasher
~ He dresses the girls in the mornings and takes turns bringing them to school
~ He regularly offers me "ME" time
~ Although it's been a while... he's a really good kisser too :)
~ He's provided more than I could ever ask for
The list does go on... we've got a lot to be thankful for and baby Camerom will be just as proud of his daddy as the rest of us are!

No comments:

Post a Comment