Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My day is finished!

My house is CLEAN! I finally dusted every piece of wood in this house of mine and the floors and bathrooms are cleaned. This may be the last time I do it before this baby born so I'm enjoying it right now!
Todd took the girls to play at a friends house and I got to enjoy the afternoon with two of my favorite people... Tash and Kimi.
The weather was so nice I even got to weed one of my front flowerbeds. Now Grace is sleeping with her legs draped across my lap, Maddie just passed out watching Disney channel and Todd just kissed my forehead and said he was going to lay in bed too.
Oh... doctor appointment went well. Baby Cam is doing great, growing by the minute (and I can feel it because those little kicks aren't so little anymore). Doc confirmed that this baby would be bigger than Grace for sure! Thanks Doc... nice way to help me make through the next 6 weeks. Now I get to look forward to popping out a frickin award winning sized watermelon! Seriously, I wouldn't have complained about planting a seed, watering and watching it grow!
Happy Hump Day everyone and have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment