Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday... already?

Happy Monday to all! It was a quiet, fun and seemingly long weekend. I had sushi and a glass of wine with a great friend that included some much needed adult conversation and hanging out which I haven't enjoyed so much since being pregnant. A four hour trip to visit Todd's brother with both girls who, I swear to you, talked the entire trip and at some points tried out-singing each other. The night was followed by dinner with family at the Hibachi grill which I normally love but after such a long day, was more than ready to get it over with. Sunday was spent relaxing by the pool with the girls and a good book. Into bed early and today was Grace's first day of summer camp! She was so, so excited about the whole ordeal. I am so proud of her.

Baby Cameron is moving more than ever. I'm betting on soccer or something along those lines. I am so ready for him to be here. Each afternoon I remind myself to be patient and dwell on the fact that he needs more time to grow and develope but again... I am soooo ready for his arrival. I'm quite tired of being pregnant and I have so much to do and I can't do any of it while pregnant. I need to clean the garage (my way) I want to organize the attic and I need to put my home office in order. Sure, Todd could help with all of these things but it wouldnt be my way and some of my things would get thrown away so it's best done by me the first time.

Anyway... only about 52 days to go so I am counting down to the day I become a mother for the third time in all and the first as a mother to a baby boy!

1 comment:

  1. Just wait, I think boys talk more than girls. Peyton and Kylan talk all day long!!! It kills me. But I would never change it.

    ReplyDelete