Thursday, June 4, 2009

At Random...

1. Favorite color is Green.
2. Favorite song is Landslide by Fleetwood Mac.
3. Favorite movie is Pretty Woman.
4. Favorite cake is strawberry with white icing. (hooked since the birthday Missy made it for me. Now I bake it for other peoples birthdays just so I can eat it!).
5. Favorite ice cream flavor is Neopolitan.
6. Favorite food would be a really good rice and gravy.
7. Favorite candy is undecided right now, due to PG it changes daily.
8. Favorite bedtime story is The Three Little Pigs.
9. I love flip flops and comfy jeans.
10. Right now I am looking forward to this time next year when I will have my feet in the sand.
11. Today I am grateful that my husband is who he is.
12. Today I am sad because my sisters are growing too fast.
13. Today I wish I lived closer to my friends.
14. I love the smell of fresh cut grass.
15. I love working in my yard.
16. I love my family.
17. I love the summer time!
18. I love a good glass of wine.
19. I don't like bad drivers.
20. I don't like public ham.
21. I don't like people that brag too much about themselves.
22. I don't like wearing a bra!

No comments:

Post a Comment