Thursday, June 18, 2009

I got her to brush my hair a little longer!

So... one of my favorite things is to have my hair brushed. Espeically lately, almost feels like being pampered. Grace usually asks if she can brush my hair but it's more like a 20 minute session of her getting the brush stuck in my hair or shoving different barrets or bobby pins into my scalp. (you take what you can get and the occassional few strokes that feel good are worth it). Tonight I was able to strike a deal with her, she got to spray my hair with detangler if she actually brushed it for me.
Her lite up like a christmas tree at the thought of being able to use the spray bottle and not get into trouble!

2 comments:

  1. I love that too....even running her fingers through my hair feels sooooo good....

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww!! that is precious!!!!! too cute!

    ReplyDelete