Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Today...

In general, it has been a fairly unremarkable day. My stomach hurts, my ass hurts, my legs hurt! Whew... glad I got that off my chest.
Work is... well, something I have to do. I've spent so much time preparing for maternity leave that I have everything caught up, even the stuff I usually hate to do. Every part of my office is organized. Part of me wants to go home but I'll just be bored there too. It's way to hot to be outside so playing in the yard is out of the question. I thought of getting in the pool but then remembered that would require me getting into a swimsuit so I decided against it.
I've had to change my bra three (3) times today! Third one was not a charm either. It's still uncomfortable and aggravating. If my boobs get any bigger, the parish will have to assign them their very own zip code.
On a happier note, yesterday was a pretty good day even for a Monday. I went to Macy's yesterday during my lunch break, racked up on a few sale items. While depressed about buying more maternity clothes with only 38 days to go, I was happy that at least I didnt have to pay full price. After work, I went home, changed into something comfy and made my wobbly way over to Kimi's and proceeded to bug she and Holly. Glad I went. Grace got home not long after, we grabbed dinner, then came home to walk around the neighborhood a few times and when we were done she bugged Holly and Kimi and watering the flowers with them. I think she watered each of us at some point too. Todd watched the LSU game and it was a relatively quiet evening.
It's funny how the measuring bar for good days changes as you get older and grow up!

1 comment:

  1. Girl I feel ya!!!! I did the exact same thing before I went on maternity leave!!! I was soooooo bored at work!! I literally couldn't wait until he came! Then I got bored at home after he came!!! He slept sooo much!!!!!
    It is true how good days change from day to day!! Mine makes a good day when my son smiles!!! No matter how crappy of a day I had he always makes it so much better!!!!

    I've been contemplating breaking it for real!!! I'm just trying to figure out how to do it so that we can just get a brand new one!! haha!

    ReplyDelete