Thursday, July 9, 2009

What's going on!?

I'm going crazy and through every bit of my own doing! I thought for sure Cameron would have made his arrival by now. The doctor's "inspection" as my friend Sue called it seemed to be promising of early labor. All the signs seemed to be aboard and now... a week and a half later there is still no baby to hold and kiss and smell! Todd and Grace are just as crazy with anticipation as I am. Todd asked me yesterday if I was going to keep him up all night again, said he's been sleeping with one foot in the bed and one of the floor ready to grab the bags for the hospital at any minute.
I'm tired of being anxious and waiting for a contraction or some sign of labor. I have tried everything under the sun to keep my mind busy. I have cleaned my house from one side to the other for the 15th time. I have packed, unpacked and repacked mine and Cam's bags at least 3 times. I've caught up on everything at the office and there is nothing for me to do there short of starting some new project which I am not motivated to do. I bought a new book and stopped reading out of frustration at chapter two.
I just don't know what else to do. I don't know how to be graceful and patient. I'm tired of "whinning" beleive me I hate doing it as much as everyone else hates hearing it but I simply do not know what else to do!
My mom left for Arkansas this morning and as much as I dont want her to miss Cam's birth I also don't think I can take another day of this!
Anyway... I really have nothing better to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment