Thursday, July 2, 2009

Status

Doctor said everything looked good. I'm 3 cm along. While I had every intention of begging him to make me go into labor after waiting for an hour and a half (he had two deliveries) and seeing his tired face when he finally came into the room I decided to wait although tears did make there way into the room. He said it could be any day now or it could very well not be until my due date.
With that in mind... I have given up on willing Cameron to come into the world when I'm ready. I'll resign to letting him do his own thing and be patient. He'll make his way here when he's good and ready.
On the plus side I haven't gained any wieght in 3 weeks. Maybe Beth was just tired and didnt feel like fooling with the scale - no telling. She usually likes to round up and add a extra ounce or two so I was way suprised when it hadnt gone up, in fact it went down 2 lbs.
HAPPY early 4TH OF JULY to everyone! Be safe and have lots of fun ~

1 comment:

  1. Hi, it's eli's momma from AM just poppin over to your blog for the first time. Just wanted to ask if Dr. Hill is your OB? I only ask b/c you said Beth and Dr. Hill's nurse's name is Beth. I love both of them!

    Anyhow, you're right about these babies coming on their own time!

    ReplyDelete