Sunday, July 19, 2009

Our first nights with Cameron

Night No. 1... Cam woke around 2:30 a.m. I was changing his diaper and heard someone in the room. It was Grace all sleepy eyed and hair a complete mess. She was rubbing her eyes and said "Is Baby Cameron ok? His Big Sister is here."

Night No. 2... I put Cameron down after his bottle around 4 a.m. He woke about an hour later and Todd got up to check up on him. When I woke up around 6:30 I found them both passed out, Cameron all snuggled against Todd's chest. They looked perfect together.
Today was a GREAT day. My mom came over to cook, my sisters and Todd's came over too. We spent the day outside in great weather. Grace swam and had a blast. PawPaw Bill and Tess came for a while too. The food was beyond great and I got to have my first drink. Very much a relaxing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment