Monday, July 13, 2009

Pregnant today...

I went outside earlier and walked around for a bit. Finally I got fed up, stripped off my pants and put my very large body in the pool and read a few chapters of my book. When I got bored with that I waded around, did a few squats and then got out.
Cam is taking his time, 11 days until the official due date and it looks like thats what he's got his mind set on!
I'm looking out of the front door right now and it is SO hot outside that if my plants had voices, they'd be screaming right now.
Todd's picking up Lulu today, then doing some grocery shopping. Thank goodness because I have been so hungry these last few days that I'd probably buy one of everything in the store!
Time for the sun to go to down... I'm ready to walk off some of this boredom!

No comments:

Post a Comment