Friday, May 22, 2009

Oh silent night!

So... last night Grace slept at her Nana's and Todd was fishing. It was the first time I've had the house to myself for the entire night in probably three years! It was boring at first but then I wisened up and took advantage of it! I watched Seven Pounds which I though was great and then I read a few chapters of my new book. I fell asleep around 11:00 and slept until 8:30 this morning. Can I just say WONDERFUL! I haven't slept that well in a year. I feel like a new women today.
Still ready as ever for Baby Cameron to make his way into this world although I'm not quite as anxious as I had been. Seeing him in the ultrasound and knowing that he's growing and developing well put my mind at ease. Funny how we worry more for baby no. 2!
Looking forward to the long weekend... Hope everyone else has a good one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment