Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I love...

Original Post date: 5/12/2009
Picking my next good read based on the cover alone. The smell of cupcakes baking. When Todd cooks dinner. Watching Grace snap 50 times a day because she just learned how. Feeling the baby move. Watching my sisters grow into beautiful women. Knowing that I have the best mom in the world. The color green. My husband. Watering my flowers on breezy afternoons. Yesterday's sunset. Watching the way my dad interacts with Grace and Maddie. Hearing Todd talk about teaching his son to "pee" outside. The fact that I'll get to have a real drink in 10 weeks. :) Getting massages and painting my toes red. Long baths with a good book when Grace can't find me! Knowing that I had a really great childhood. Rearranging furniture. MY LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment