Saturday, May 23, 2009

My secrets...

Inspired by the book I'm currently reading (I'd tell you the title but my daughter stole the book and ran away with it!)

1. I don't like reading serious books. I prefer light-hearted, relatable books.
2. My pinky toe and fingers are slightly crocked.
3. I don't think all babies are cute.
4. I've always wanted to be a teacher and a cosmotologist!
5. I hate panty hose.
6. I don't think people with fat ankles should wear flat shoes and for this reason everyone should own a full length mirror.
7. I'd fill my flower beds with fake flowers if I didnt think people would notice. (bright pink gerber daisies in the middle of winter might draw a little attention).
8. I love to write.
9. I was 22 years old the first time I got drunk.
10. My first and purest love was Travis Clements.
11. My most memorable kiss was Brennan Gravois.
12. I still miss living with Dwayne and Lance from time to time. They were the best roommates.
13. I've always wanted to write a children's book.
14. Todd's nose is my favorite part.
15. I steal my favorite pens from the office.
16. The rice dressing most people think I make from scratch starts from a box!
17. I once dried Todd's blue jeans (they shrink in length when dried) on purpose because he dried one of my favorite shirts and I couldn't wear it anymore.
18. I love Candy Apples from the fair!
19. I'm a closet smoker.
20. I still think my husband is sexy but I don't tell him as often as I think it because I'm all big, round and pregnant! (selffish, I know!)


To be continued...

Oh and the name of the book is Can you keep a secret?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kristie, I clicked over to your blog from Acadiana MOms. Come check out my blog. I am a Christian Fiction Reviewer IN fact, I often have book contests on there (there is one right now).
    I loved the secrets up above! I have foot issues (born with birth defect on both feet).
    I plucked my eyebrows so much in the past that one of them one grow back out.
    Okay, I left a couple secrets!
    By the way, I am original, I'm Jeanene on AMLM!
    Blessings,
    Jeanene/Jeanie
    http://www.jeanielovesthelord.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cameron will have Todd's nose.........
    and a HEART as big as yours.....I Love you baby girl

    ReplyDelete