Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving...

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I am thankful for three healthy children that can make even the worse day seem great with nothing but a smile, or a little drool or a big kiss - a wonderful husband who loves me the way that I am, who I still find sexy and who can still make a laugh - my parents for being a part of my life and for still believing in me - my sisters who teach me something new every and who still make me want to be a better person so that I can be a good role model - my friends for enriching my life beyond words as some of my cherished lessons were learned from them - my job - my home - for the best teacher a mom could ask for in her daughter's first year of big girl school - for books - for my prayer journal - for good wine and warm fires - for cajun chicken egg rolls from Bonefish - for the best co-workers a person could ask for - for freedom of speech and the right to choose my own religion - for Greys Anatomy - for comfortable sheets and plastic cups - for digital camera's and carseats!

No comments:

Post a Comment