Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I didn't even know...

God sent someone into my life quite sometime ago but it wasn't until a few months ago that I realized how important she would become in my life. When I talk about acceptance, she's one that takes me as I am. She's funny, and smart, beautiful, LOUD, petite, quirky, loving and compassionate. She's full of life and she's busy, she's all over the place and yet right where you need her to be when it's most important. At first glance she can leave you feeling uneasy but it's just because her "filter" isn't always working. :)
I didn't always see what I see right now. I didn't always see just how amazing she was. A year ago I went through a really tough time. She was there, she listened and she let me cry. She encouraged me to move forward. She was there even when I didnt know I needed someone. She didn't jump on the band wagon when everyone else did, she sat there and told me what I was meant to hear not what I wanted to hear. She saved my marriage and she made me a better person. And although I knew I was "lucky" back then, I didnt fully understand it until now.
So... not everyone will "get" her or her ways although she'll never notice or care because it's not that important to her. But she's been wonderful to me, she's been great to me, she knew something was wrong when no one else did. I didn't have to tell her, she already knew.
~Thank You Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment