Monday, October 19, 2009

My secrets - cont'd

I love wearing socks withOUT shoes.
I love to sit on the floor in the shower and just think! In fact, when I was pregnant I would actually bring books into the shower because I couldnt sleep!
I smoke. I wish I didnt and I'm praying to quit but for now, I smoke.
Sometimes when ice falls out of the freezer, I kick it under the fridge instead of putting it in the sink!
Cleaning house is a stress reliever for me.
I am an organized mess!
I will change my kids clothes 4 times in a row if I don't like what I just picked out for them!
I love the way strawberries smell but can't stand the taste.
I like the cheap brand of neopolitan ice cream but won't eat the expensive kind.
Despite my efforts, I am sometimes too judgmental.
For the first time in 28 years I am reading the bible and I love it.
When I was little I stole a necklace from my friends house and gave it to my mom for Christmas. (terrible I know). Obviously mom knew I did NOT buy a gold herringbone chain on my allowance so I had to apologize and return the necklace!
I recently learned just how terrible I was as a friend sometimes. I'm trying to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment